Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fishing with Paul vol.2

Last Friday, Micah, Eden and I went fishing again with Paul. Same lake, same squad, but this time Eden came with us not Steph. The weather wasn't that brilliant when we got there at about 5:40pm, the sky was cloudy and it looked like it was going to rain any minute. Approaching the night, it got a little nicer but until then here is what we first caught, tiny Sunfish:





We caught those Sunfish right next to the boat, it was crazy how fast they bit. That one time I saw a fish approaching the boat and I was like, "Micah, cast out right here, there's a fish", and he did and actually caught that very fish. Hilarious :)

After about 7 more Sunfish that we caught we got a little bored of it and drove to a different spot on the lake. That was about when the it got a little nicer outside at dusk. We then found a hot spot for Rock Bass, they were biting like crazy, too, must have been the right time I guess.

Here is Paul and one of the Rock Bass that he caught with a worm way big for that little fish to swallow. It's a plastic worm, but they surprisingly work really well. I used the same kind of worm for the big Bass that I caught two Fridays ago.


After we kept on catching Rock Bass's of decent size we decides to keep them and see how many we would have at the end to check if it was worth it to bring them home.



I don't know what the final count was but we kept some Rock Bass and Paul actually caught a nice Bass, too. I just realize that was when we kind of stopped taking pictures, I guess because we were all busy fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment