Sunday, May 2, 2010

AP Chemistry Test 2010

My AP Chemistry class had an extra Sunday session today, to prepare for the AP Test in two weeks.

There is just a lot of stuff that you have to know, for some reasons they expect AP chemistry students to know concepts etc. much more detailed than what you have to know for AP History or for other AP classes. So to help understand some of the harder concepts we decided to use the AP tests from the last years to study from. We met at Apollo at 1 p.m. and worked for about 3 hours, on both the free response and multiple choice questions. Our teacher bought pizza and we brought soda, so it wasn't too bad.

There will be 75 multiple choice question and 6 free response questions on the AP test. Total time for the test will be like tree hours. That blows ^^ I'm gonna be so happy once I finish the test :)

I got up this morning at 8 a.m. to go to Sunday school and church. Church was done at 12 o'clock and from there Mitch dropped me off at Apollo so I can go to the chemistry study session. We were done at 4 p.m. and I when I got home I pretty much had to get ready for small group, which was done at 7 p.m.

I thought I was done for the day when Luke ( a friend of mine) tells me that we have to read a short story for language arts class. I was like great! Thanks Luke, it's not like I had any plans for tonight -.- jk... I guess it's better than going to class without having read the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment